Are you ready for the holiday season? One of my favorite holiday activities is baking with my daughter. We enjoy making sweet treats for our friends and neighbors to enjoy, and we also enjoy eating them ourselves! One thing I personally don’t enjoy about the additional sweet treats in my diet are the additional calories that usually go along with them. Now you can enjoy some of your favorite delicious sweets with Stevia In The Raw®.
About Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag:
- Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener, perfect for any baking and cooking needs
- It contains an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of Sugar
- When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace about half of the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide
- Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
You can find some delicious recipes on the In The Raw® website. A decadent chocolate one is below for some inspiration.
1 ounces chocolate wafer cookies
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon Sugar In The Raw®
1 tablespoon Stevia In The Raw®
Chocolate Peppermint Filling
12 ounces unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup Sugar In The Raw®
3/4 cup Stevia In The Raw®
1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons Sugar In The Raw®
1 teaspoons Stevia In The Raw®
Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly grease a 9” round springform pan with removable bottom and sides. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse chocolate cookies until fine. Transfer to a bowl and stir in melted butter, Sugar In The Raw and Stevia In The Raw until well combined. Press mixture into bottom and up the sides of pan. Bake crust until firm – about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
In a medium bowl, add chocolate and butter. In a small saucepan bring cream, Sugar In The Raw, and Stevia In The Raw to a boil whisking constantly until Sugar In The Raw and Stevia In The Raw are completely dissolved. Pour cream over the chocolate and butter and whisk until chocolate has melted. Stir in peppermint and pour into crust. Chill at least one hour.
In a large bowl beat cream, Sugar In The Raw, and Stevia In The Raw on high speed until stiff peaks form – about 1 minute. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve tart.
Slice the tart and top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.
One of my US readers will win a $25 VISA gift card and product sample. Lucky you! To enter, simply fill out the form below.
Disclosure: The product, information, and gift card have been provided by the makers of In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the makers of In The Raw® sweeteners.