This post has been sponsored by Zoono USA. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The weather is changing and cold and flu season is upon us. In addition to the changes in weather, fun fall activities have us out and about in a lot more social settings. How are you staying healthy this fall?
We eat well, get plenty of sleep and exercise. We also make sure to wash our hands, and we use hand sanitizer as well. With the holidays quickly approaching, we can’t afford the downtime associated with the cold or flu. Germs are everywhere around you and Zoono GermFree24® can protect you from tens of thousands of microbes.
About Zoono GermFree24® Products:
- Zoono GermFree24® Hand Sanitizer is an FDA-compliant, water-based hand sanitizer that kills 99.99% of germs on contact and keeps killing them for up to 24 hours.
- Traditional alcohol-based hand sanitizers only work while they are wet and quickly evaporate. GermFree24® kills germs all day with one application.
- GermFree24® doesn’t use chemistry to kill germs – it uses physics. It bonds to your skin’s surface and sets up a nano-molecular layer of “pins” that physically impale and destroy germs on contact.
- GermFree24® has been proven to provide long-lasting antimicrobial protection against a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses (such as influenza), fungi and mold.
- GermFree24® does not rub off and will remain active on the skin’s surface, even with hand washing or sweating.
One of my US readers will win a $25 virtual Visa gift card, (1) Zoono GermFree24® 50ml Foam Hand Sanitizer and (1) Zoono GermFree24® 9ml Spray Hand Sanitizer. Lucky you! To enter, simply fill out the form below.