How do you tackle dinner time preparations? For me, cooking is the easy part but the bulk of my time and energy goes into meal preparation, grocery shopping and organizing of ingredients. I usually start preparing for a weekend of cooking days in advance, reviewing recipes, updating the grocery list and shopping. Inevitably I need to make a quick trip to the store for a missing ingredient. Occasionally I purchase too much of an ingredient for a recipe and am disappointed if it goes to waste.
Green Chef is an option that helps me try new recipes and make homemade, fresh, organic food at home. Green Chef is a USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service. Deliveries arrive weekly and include all of the essential items for a healthy meal. All of the ingredients are pre-measured and delivered to your door. The components were cold and fresh in the box.
One of the first things I noticed when I opened the package was that the contents of the package were clearly color coded to match each recipe. This really made it easy to quickly identify and set aside the ingredients.
Some of the components were pre-chopped, which made the preparations even easier.
I ordered a delivery with a meal plan for two. We received three delicious recipes including Dijon-Maple Chicken, Five-Spice Port and Tuna Au Poivre.
All of the meals were delicious and the recipes pushed me out of my comfort zone. I have never made chicken drumsticks and enjoyed mastering these in the recipe.
Sign up with Green Chef as a new customer and get $50 off your order!
About Green Chef
- USDA-certified organic meal kit delivery service with pre-measured and largely prepped ingredients, including homemade sauces and marinades
- Easy-to-master, chef-crafted recipes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients from carefully chosen suppliers are ready in just about 30 minutes
- Family Plan: Wholesome family-style dinners that appeal to parents and kids alike
- 2-Person Plan (3 dinners a week for 2 people)
- Omnivore: Crave variety? This diverse, flexible menu has meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Carnivore: Meat and seafood lovers, dig in. Every dinner includes a land or sea protein plus veggies.
- Gluten-Free: Always gluten-free and flavor-full, with meat, seafood, and vegetarian dinners.
- Vegetarian: More than just salads, every dinner makes veggies the star in unique, delicious ways.
- Paleo: Eat like an epicurean caveman. This paleo menu is rich in fresh produce and proteins.
- Vegan: Plant-based just got better. An innovative menu with natural, specialty ingredients.
- Family Plan (2 dinners a week for a family of 4): Omnivore or Carnivore
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.