Recently we had the opportunity to try out Arnold® Healthfull® Bread. We like to make sure we’re getting a delicious product that is also healthy and nutricious. Arnold® Healthfull® Bread meets those needs.
About Arnold® Healthfull® Bread
• New Arnold® Healthfull® Bread will have you falling in love with three different varieties full of better-for-you ingredients – Flax & Sunflower, Steel Cut Oats & Honey, and Nuts & Seeds
• With 80 calories per slice, each Arnold® Healthfull® variety is made with 100 percent whole grain flour, is a good source of fiber, and contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or preservatives
• The Whole Grains Council Arnold® Healthfull® Bread is certified by the American Heart Association
• For more information about the new love of your life, Arnold® Healthfull® Bread, visit www.loveyourbread.com/healthfull *
• Don’t let the Healthfull® love stop there! Check out this match made in Healthfull heaven from Arnold® Healthfull® Bread! #LoveYourBread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tLsjAw3j4
*Availability: Arnold® bread is available across the Eastern U.S. and can be found in the Midwestern U.S. as Brownberry® bread and in the Western U.S. as Oroweat® bread
We like to start the day with a hearty breakfast, and we used Arnold® Healthfull® Bread to make one of our favorite breakfast meals – “egg in a hole.” My husband introduced me to this delicious recipe and it is so simple to make. Butter your bread and then cut a hole with a biscuit cutter. Place the bread on a preheated pan and crack an egg into the hole. I like to season lightly with salt and pepper as it cooks. Serve warm. We like to add a splash of hot sauce occasionally.
We also tried the Arnold® Healthfull® Bread on our favorite tuna salad sandwiches. Since we both work, I spend a lot of time meal planning to ensure we have leftovers and items around to make a quick meal. Tuna fish salad is so easy to make and you can serve it over crackers or on a sandwich. I like to mix tuna, black olives, pickles, yellow pepper rings, onions and seasonings into the tuna salad, along with some mayonnaise. We enjoy serving the tuna salad over a bed of lettuce on soft whole wheat bread.
One of my US readers will win free product coupons for Arnold® Bread and a $25 Visa gift card. Lucky you! To enter, please fill out the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Thanks to the sponsor for providing the information and products for review and giveaway. The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Arnold® Bread so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Arnold® Healthfull® Bread. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Arnold® Bread.