Ahh, summer! We look forward to every season, but the summer months bring us a lot of delicious cookouts, fun events and parties. Since we like to entertain, we generally host at least one summer BBQ or a smaller dinner event at our house. This June we are booked solid with other commitments, and I am feeling remiss in that I haven’t planned any type of gathering. Plans are underway for a dinner party in July!
We loved the delicious Bomb Pops we received and the colorful decor to go along with the red, white and blue theme! The goodies are perfect for a 4th of July party! Lily is pictured below enjoying the Bomb Pop that both Adam and I loved as children. We may have had some ourselves to rekindle the love!
5 Entertaining Tips
* Decide our menu and on a theme. I don’t go overboard with decorations, but it is fun to get your menu and decor to coordinate. Love the red, white and blue ideas to go with our Bomb Pops!
* Prep ahead of time. I like to plan and prepare ahead as much of my dinner menu as I can. There are many recipes you can either make ahead of time or at least prep ahead of time before your party to keep yourself free to entertain guests when it is party time.
* Add some music. Make sure to play some background music but keep it quiet enough so people can chat and mingle.
* Set up comfortable seating. Even if you’re planning on dinner service for all guests at the table, make sure there are several areas guests can rest and sit in the interim.
· 2 Bomb Pop free product coupons
· American Summer Fans
· Red Striped Popcorn Boxes
· Red Paper Straws
· $25 Publix Gift Card
Lucky you! To enter, simply fill out the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveawayDisclosure: I am working with Bomb Pop and Publix to share summer entertaining ideas using the information and products they provided me. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.