Have you tried Chobani Greek yogurt? We have, and we sure love it! We had the opportunity to try out their new Chobani Champions Tubes in the four tasty flavors pictured below. Lily’s favorite was the Jammin’ Strawberry while I was quite partial to the Chilin’ Cherry. We love these as a quick breakfast addition, a dessert after dinner or a frozen treat.
Some facts about Chobani Champions:
– Authentic strained Greek yogurt made with kids in mind.
– Exclusively made with 2% milk, as fat is good for a child’s growth and development.
– Available in a variety of tasty, kid-friendly flavors
– Blended for a smooth, creamy consistency.
– Made with only natural ingredients, which means you won’t find anything listed on our ingredients list that looks like it’s from a scary science experiment. Just low-fat milk, real fruit, and natural sweeteners.
– Kid size portions: We offer 3.5 oz cups, and 2.25 oz Tubes for the perfect on-the-go snack.
– Champions are a good source of calcium, protein, and vitamin D.
– We add three types of probiotic cultures to Chobani Champions – Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidus, and Lactobacillus casei.
– All of our products are naturally gluten-free, which means they contain no wheat, rye, barley or other gluten-containing thickeners, gelatins, gum blends, or flavorings.
– Champions are Kosher Certified by the OU.
– Champions can be frozen and stored for up to three months. While frozen, the cultures become dormant, but once thawed, they become live and active again.
Here’s Lily enjoying her Jammin’ Strawberry. The cute riddles on the tubes are a hit at our house!
Check out the various Chobani products at a store near you. Visit the coupons page at ChobaniChampions.com/Coupons for money-saving offers.
One of my US readers will win one case of Champions Tubes which contains eight 8-pack boxes of Tubes, for a total of 64 Tubes. Lucky you! To enter, simply fill out the form below.
Disclosure: Thanks to Chobani for providing the product for review and giveaway. All opinions are my own and this is not a compensated post.