Udi’s recently launched their NEW gluten-free tortillas. Now wraps, fajitas, tacos, and quesadillas are back on your gluten free menu! We use tortillas quite frequently in our meal planning. While we usually use them for dinner, tortillas are great for a breakfast burrito filled with eggs and cheese.
Stumped for ideas? Here are a couple of easy-to-prepare tortilla meals.
Single Serve Quesadilla
About Udi’s Gluten Free Foods:Udi’s is determined to show you a new way to approach gluten free living. Don’t waste another bite on bland, crumbly, and tasteless food. We create delicious products that will fill your stomach and warm your soul. We revolutionized the gluten free category by introducing the first gluten-free bread that tastes and
looks like ‘real’ bread. Thanks to our loyal customers, Udi’s is the #1 gluten-free baked goods brand!
Try this recipe for a Single Serve Quesadilla
1 Udi’s Gluten Free Flour Tortilla, Large
1 tsp, vegetable oil
½ cup shredded cheese, preferably cheddar or Mexican blend.
½ cup diced chicken
¼ cup diced tomatoes
¼ cup chopped onions
1 T sliced olives
1 T diced mushrooms
1. Brush skillet with 1 tsp vegetable oil and heat to Medium-High.
2. Place Udi’s large tortilla in pan. Layer with a thin layer of cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch around edges.
3. Personalize quesadilla with thin layer of optional ingredients, if desired.
4. Fold quesadilla in half and let it cook in the pan 1-2 minutes until slightly brown underneath before turning to brown the topside.
5. Slide onto plate and enjoy!
One of my US readers will win three free Udi’s product coupons. Lucky you! To enter, simply fill out the form below.
Disclosure: Thanks to Udi’s for providing the product for review. All opinions are my own and this is not a compensated post.