Leapfrog presents the new Mr. Pencil 2!
When Dr. Dull steals the colors from Doodleburg, it’s up to Mr. Pencil, Dot and Dash to save the day! Help them rescue the colors of Doodleburg! This Ultra eBook experience isn’t just about words coming to life, it’s about jumping in and becoming part of the story. Six built-in reading and writing activities plus three mini-games reinforce reading comprehension and word recognition skills. And children can use LeapPad’s built-in microphone to narrate the story!
· The story is written at three different levels, progressing from simple text to more complex words and sentences. The level automatically adjusts for just the right reading challenge.
· See it, say it, sound it—children can touch words in the story with a finger or the stylus to hear them sounded out.
· Children earn badges for learning achievements that unlock special items.
Learn how to write letters and numbers and create art as you help Mr. Pencil and his friends save the town!
• Help save the town by writing letters and drawing lines, shapes and objects.
• Create your own art using cool tools, colors, filters, stamps and effects.
• Become an animator by creating your own flip book.
• Teaches letter writing, number writing, shapes and art and drawing. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Lily enjoyed this game so much, she almost flew through it. The game kept her engaged and entertained. I liked that it helped reinforce her writing and reading skills, yet also engaged her creativity. She likes to earn badges and show them off as well.
Check out LeapFrog on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LeapFrog and twitter @LeapFrog!
Disclosure: Thanks to LeapFrog for providing the product for review and giveaway. All opinions are my own.