Build your knowledge of mathematics as you help out the LeapSchool students!
• Explore weight and volume by mixing up special bubble bath potions.
• Sell your creations to raise money to make repairs around LeapSchool.
• Teaches: Numbers & counting, Addition & subtraction, Money skills and Early algebra.
• Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1).
• Works with LeapPad1™ & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer™ & LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Lily loved playing her LeapSchool Match game and mastered some of the boards in no time. I thought it was a very creative and fun way of reinforcing math concepts and making math fun for little ones. The game starts out fairly simple and works its way up in complexity. I like the fact that it gets a more challenging gradually to keep your child engaged. Since Lily enjoyed it so much and got through it so quickly, I’ve set it aside to bring back in a few months – surely it will seem as good as new then!
Disclosure: We received a complimentary product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and this is not a sponsored post.