For a limited time only, Bonefish Grill is making happy hour even happier, as food joins the fun! Enjoy new shared appetizers and signature drinks for $5, from 4:00-6:30 p.m. daily until April 16th. This limited-time offer includes:
· Bang Tacos (featuring Bonefish Grill’s signature Bang Bang Shrimp)
· Bang Chicken (a playful spin on a favorite!)
· Terrific libations, including a Classic Side Car with a Mango Twist, Run Punch and Raspberry Vodka Collins.
The “Fresh Fish Experts” can also give your readers the inside scoop with two exciting recipes to try at home. (Or come in to have fun and let us handle dinner!)
Fresh “Ceviche” Recipe
Ceviche is marinated in a citrus-based juice mixture. In addition to adding flavor, the citric acid causes the proteins in the seafood to “cook” without heat. Serves 4.
• 4 ounces Key West Yellow Tail Snapper
• 4 ounces Key West Pink Shrimp
• 4 ounces Scallops, small bay scallops
• 8 each Key Limes, juiced
• 1 Cup Lemon Juice
• 1 Cup Orange Juice
• 2 TBSP Red Bell Pepper, ¼ “ diced
• 2 TBSP Long English seedless Cucumbers, ¼ “ diced
• 1 TBSP Garlic, finely diced
• 2 TBSP Jalapenos, ¼ “ diced
• 1 TBSP Ginger root, fresh, finely diced
• 2 TBSP Cilantro, rough chopped
• 1 Each Hass Avocado, cut into ½ “ cubes
• 2 TBSP Medium Red Onion, ¼ “ diced
• To taste Sea Salt
• To Taste Cracked Black Pepper
Ingredients Volume Garnish
Brandy – your favorite 2 oz Sugared Rim (wine glass)
Patron Citronge .50 oz
Fresh Sour Mix 2 oz
Mango Syrup/Mango Juice .50 oz
Lemon wedge 1 each
Soda Water (top with)
Squeeze 1 lemon wedge and drop in pint glass. Combine all ingredients in a pint glass and add ice until glass is ¾ full. Shake very hard and then pour all ingredients (including ice) into a sugar rimmed wine glass. Top with ice & also with a good splash of soda water. Don’t forget 2 swizzle straws.
One of my US winners will win a $25 gift certificate to Bonefish Grill. Lucky you!
Disclosure: Recipes and photographs courtesy of Bonefish Grill. Thank you to Bonefish grill for providing the giveaway item. I received a complimentary gift card to thank me for my time. All opinions are my own.