I know, I know, sorry for the cheese but I can’t help it! I am so grateful for all the good in my life. Here is my moment of appreciation for my wonderful husband – I love you more than anything!
* Negotiating a deal on just about any product or service. Who can get the Home Depot sales guy to throw in a free battery with my new hedge trimmer?
* Your silly jokes and puns. I moan and groan over their cheesy nature but they still make me smile.
* Taking my car for oil changes and other required maintenance.
* Listening to me vent about work, traffic, a broken finger nail and other life annoyances.
* Giving me back rubs on command. Good ones, too!
* Carting the garbage and recycling bins up and down the driveway every week.
* Knowing all the kids names at daycare. And telling me stories about them.
* Scrubbing cat vomit. Ew.
* And probably 1000+ other things I forget to say thanks for!
Did I mention…I love you, Adam! Now…I wonder how long it will be before he notices this post 🙂