Ensure your athlete gets enough sleep: A tired athlete, especially one still playing fall sports, isn’t going to be able to perform at their best during tryouts. You can help by setting a consistent “lights-out” time for turning off the computer, cell phone, MP3, and TV, so your athlete gets the rest needed for peak performance.
One of my US readers will win a 6-pack of Gatorade 02 Perform from the G Series and a $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift card. Lucky you!
1) Tell me about the little athlete in your life or tell me why you would like to win.
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES
2) Like Gatorade on Facebook
3) Follow Gatorade on twitter
4) Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect
5) Like my page on Facebook (facebook.com/busyworkingmamablog)
6) Subscribe to my blog via email (must confirm – 2 entries)
7) Grab my button and let me know where I can find it
8) Follow @BusyWorkingMama (button in right column)
9) Tweet this giveaway (RT 1 extra entry per day): Gatorade G series drink & Dick’s $50 gift card #Giveaway #Win http://tinyurl.com/2g2d8dh (US 1/2)
10) Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs (you can vote daily for an extra entry each day)
11) Follow me on networked blogs (see right column)
12) What is your favorite exercise method? I love to bike while I read or just run on a treadmill.
Please ensure your profile is public or leave me your email address in your comment. Please be honest in your entries as I do check entries and will delete any non-qualified comments! This giveaway will end at midnight on January 2nd. I will use Random.org to choose the winner, email the winner and post the winner on my website. Giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck to all!
This review and giveaway was made possible by Gatorade. Thank you to Gatorade for providing the product for review and giveaway! I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I paid for this review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. Please refer to my Disclosure.